Saturday, November 2, 2013

Final Countdown!

We leave in 4 days!! Final travel prep is in full force here. I still don't think I full grasp this is really happening!

We have a remaining $7700 in travel and adoption fees that have to be paid over the next days and weeks.  Anyone who feels called to contribute can do so by using the Paypal donation link here on our blog.

We've had so many offers for help and words of kindness and support, we can't thank everyone enough.  We are all set, the grandparents and our siblings are sharing kid duties while we're gone.

We leave bright and early Wednesday Nov 6th and will return Friday the 22nd in the evening.  I miss my kids after a grocery run without them; how am I going to leave them for 16 days??!!  Just trying to keep my eyes focused on Maggie and can't wait for that moment when our family of 6 is together for the first time!


No comments:

Post a Comment