Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Visitors Welcome

Thanks everyone for allowing us some time and space to let Allie get acclimated! We've been living in kind of a bubble since she came home, staying home most of the time and keeping life very low key. I think it's been a very good thing for all of us, especially her. (I have to admit I've gotten used to doing less and am loving it!) She's doing so well I think in part because we are not rushing in to anything. The most we've done is a quick trip to Target or the park; it's crazy to think that Jeremy and I have been the ONLY ones to feed and change her; I think it's really helped her bond with us. We've been able to hold off on restaurants, the pool, Kings Island, etc. We'll get to these things all in good time!
While we are still taking life slow, she's definitely up for visitors in small groups for short periods of time. So for those of you who have been holding off, thank you, and let me know when you want to come meet our gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment