Friday, August 17, 2012

More Poo

It seems like everything revolves around poo in this house.  With three kids, 2 dogs and 2 cats, it's just an ongoing bodily function.  Yesterday one of our cats decided to poo in the family room, unbeknownst to us.  Allie discovered it first, picked up a handful and brought it to Jeremy.  Yes she did.  He of course flips out about why she has her hand full of poo... and has no idea where it came from.  But such is life, so he cleans her up and moves on.  A while later, the boys discover the same pile of poo (minus what Allie had grabbed).  Apparently when you are a 4 and 6 year old boy, finding poo is very exciting.  Their reaction was to get the camera, take pictures of it and run to show Daddy.  Poor Jeremy.  Alas, by the time I got home from the store, the poo was cleaned up, but all 3 kids were very excited to tell me all about it, and of course show me the pictures.  I could post them.  But I won't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment