Monday, October 1, 2012

A wiped-out Daddy


I left Jeremy alone w/the kids on Sunday afternoon so I could run errands.  Allie was going to nap and the boys were going to rest.  I told him the boys could come out after resting for a while and color or do something quietly so he could make chili and get a few things done around the house.  Here is what really happened:

1:15pm Ben and Sam to rest time

1:30  Allie to naptime     

1:45  Sam “Can I come out?”

1:50 tried to start making chili

1:55 Allie starts screaming

2pm Allie up to poop on potty

2:05 Sam “Can I come out?”

2:15  Ben “How much longer do I have to rest?”

2:25 Sam “I have to go to the bathroom”

2:30  Actually start chili

2:34  wipe Sam

2:36  Let dogs out

2:50 Sam “Can I come out?

When I came home, the house was TRASHED, projects did not get done, but at least there was chili for dinner and one wiped-out Daddy.  Welcome to my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment